The Muppets are back and I couldn't be more excited! You see growing up I watched every Muppet special, and every Muppet movie. And while I loved Kermit the Frog, my real adoration was saved for the one and only Miss Piggy. She was feminine and chic, a real girls girl, or pigs pig I should say. But she was also brave, saving "Kermy" more times than I could count, and checking people who disrespected her with the whack of a purse. She is the best!
In the latest edition of InStyle magazine Miss Piggy is featured in a fierce spread rocking designer duds by Prabal Gurung, Jason Wu, and Brian Atwood just to name a few. She also offers up her 5 Style Commandments which I had to share:
1) Style is about expressing your inner self, capturing your personal ethos, and, most importantly, spending someone else's money.
2) Being Stylish means constantly maintaining your image, updating your look, and destroying old photos that show you with big hair and wearing spandex.
3) Always,always dress for yourself. Otherwise it gets way too crowded in the dressing room.
4) Clothes are like friends: They should always complement your appearance.
5) Beauty is all about loving who you are. And if you have problems with that, may I suggest that you try loving who I am?