In celebration of Birchbox's first anniversary, I am here to give you guys the scoop! Birchbox is a monthly deluxe sample subscription-service. In your HOT, HOT, Haute pink box subscribers will receive 4 to 5 substantial sized samples good for a few uses, this way you’ll know if it’s a personal hit or miss. My September box included samples of :
1. Incoco nail strips in "All that glitters" (Yaay!).
2. Jouer lip enhancer that feels AWESOME on the lips with no funny taste.
3. LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum; this is a nice subtle summery sent with notes of jasmine and sandalwood.
4. Pangea Organics facial cream for Normal to combination skin; filled with good for you antioxidants and essential oils and feels divine on my combination skin!
5. Last but obviously not least as a thank you for an amazing first year they sent a dainty hot pink friendship bracelet with a silver Birchbox charm. CUTE!!
They also include a handy index card with a summary of the products and the retail cost of the full size product. If you log in provide feedback about your samples you’ll earn points redeemable in product discounts!!! At a price point of $10.00 a month including shipping (woot! woot!) that’s a deal that’s absolutely recession proof!